Unfortunately, as the founder of KURODAIYA, I have to announce that as of April 29, 2013, I have disbanded Indrani Boedhram as a black belt of KURODAIYA. This means she no longer has any privileges.
She is not allowed to receive training from anyone and she herself can not teach in the KURODAIYA style or in a Kurodaiya program. She can no longer use the name and the slogan. It may not provide demos, courses or workshops and no longer participate in activities of KURODAIYA
This cancellation has nothing to do with personal situations, but purely with the behavior of Indrani Boedhram regarding KURODAIYA matters. She has repeatedly (even after reminders) not kept to the rules and agreements that apply to all members and especially for black banders.
Here are some of the serious violations:
– Show no respect.
– Failure to fulfill the obligations to meet the requirements to be able to function as an instructor (following a Budo teacher training)
– Failure to comply with the agreements to operate under supervision as an instructor (make lesson plan and review before the start of the lesson)
– Failure to comply with the payment obligations of the license fees and dues (always paying late, even after repeated requests and reminders)
– Without consultation and/or permission from the founder, placing advertisements/articles in local newspapers with incorrect information and offering courses.
– Do not comply with house rules and dojo rules.
– Failure to comply with the agreements about payment of the training provided by the supervisor.
– Do not deal respectfully with the teacher
– Expressing heavy personal accusations and insults to the teacher with the intention to discredit the teacher.
– Expressing threats against the teacher/founder.
– Disrupting the order during the training sessions and meetings and other meetings.
– Show rebellious behavior (antisocial behavior).